Student Ministry Documents
- There will be several occasions when we will have student ministry events or activities that involve swimming or getting wet.
- For these activities only one-piece swimsuits are acceptable.
- Bikinis should not be worn.
- Any student not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to change or wear a colored t-shirt.
- Any time other than at camps and some retreats, modest tankinis will be allowed, but must not show any of the midriff.
- Chaperones have the right to ask any student to change or put on a dark colored t-shirt if they deem the swimsuit inappropriate.
- Guys should wear modest swimming shorts.